March 2, 2008

No Milk Shake Disappointment

Just few hours ago, while in the car, probably around 7-8 pm, my hubby and I decided to take the straight route instead of turning ninety degrees towards home so that we can stop by at the nearest Jack In The Box place to buy a milkshake, nothing but a milkshake. So we drove down around 3 miles or so towards Jack In The Box to get our favorite milkshake because we presonally think that Jack In The Box milkshake is one of the best that we know, creamy and yummy! When we drove down to their drive-thru section, we noticed that all menu displays were lit and a big paper taped in one of the menu display with black pen writing that says No MILK SHAKE. Grrr, we came all the way there just to get a milkshake, and of all the menu, the one thing not available that time was their milkshake, and it was a complete pisser. So we had no choice but to back up off their drive-thru and headed towards home disappointed and pissed because we wanted the milkshake.

2 comments:

Coriander Dreams said...

I totally understand you in this! This happened to me too, but not with milkshake... I went to this Filipino store here to buy sticky rice (kakanin) but to my dismay, there was none! I travelled a good 40 minutes! Oh well! I learned to call the store before heading up!

Anonymous said...

calling before travelling is definitely a wise way, specially with the price of gas per gallon here in the US these days....its $3.49 per gallon here today, ouch

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Google