May 12, 2008

PS I Love You Movie

We recently bought the movie, P.S. I Love You, and I should say that it is definitely one of the most romantic movie I have ever seen in awhile. The movie is heartwarming but sad at the same time. And if you have the tendency to cry and get emotional in a certain movie, then this movie might be one of those movie that will melt your heart away, so keep those tissue handy, just incase you shed a tear or two! Many scenes of the movie P.S. I Love You were filmed in Ireland, and it is such a beautiful country with gorgeous landscape and lush green environment. So if you are looking for a romantic movie then the movie P.S. I Love You might be something that you will truly enjoy watching.

4 comments:

shiera (bisdakbabbles) said...

You've made me curious. Since I've arrived in Japan, I'm no longer updated with new movies...
Thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

I might check that movie out.

Lou said...

Will wait for it 'on-demand'. :-)

Gorgeous Traveller said...

We've bought the CD as well, havent watched it yet, but I might this weekend! :) Am sure it will be a nice one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Google