January 25, 2008

What They Say About December 21 2012

The other day (Jan 21 2008), we happened to bumped into a documentary show in the History Channel titled Decoding The Past. We were not quite certain what the show was all about, but we watched it anyway. Decoding The Past show told about the different predictions for the future, about what will happen, and sometimes when it will happen. But the eerrie part mentioned in the show is the prediction that were told by both the Mayans calendar and the I Ching. I dont know how true and how accurate they really are, but according to the Mayans calendar and the I Ching pattern that on December 21, 2012 there will be a planetary alignment that will drastically change the polarity of the earth. The polar change would mean a shift in the the location of north, east, west and south. This major shift of the poles when it happen could possibly trigger major earthquakes, volcanos to errupt, and tsunami occurrences too.

I personally dont know if such prediction is accurate and true, but according to the aired tv show, many predictions as predicted by the Mayans calendar and the I Ching came true. And since December 21 2012 is like four year from now, it is definitely hard to imagine! Definitely a very unexpected news and prediction, and I personally not ready for such a thing to happen. What about you, have you heard of these predictions? And what are your views and thoughts on these issues?

2 comments:

Borsallane Cart said...

yay we watched this too and my hubby believed in this for some reason :) for me I don't really give an attention with this matter because I believe that God only knows what would happen.

Anonymous said...

I'm fascinated by this prediction but at the time scared about those possible major natural disasters. Let's just hope and pray that these things won't happen.

BTW, you've just been tagged! YOU'RE IT! You are invited to join a big viral tagging called BIG BANG WORLD RECORD. It's a great and fun way to build links and increase Technorati authority.

-Tristran

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Google